Copyright: KONSALCAN Inc …..
Topic: Effect Of Exam Malpractice On Pupils Attitude To Learn
In order to combat the rapid erosion of education in Sierra Leone, Konsalcan started to change the mindset of students, parents, teachers and all stakeholders by conducting an Essay Competition addressing the issues of cheating during exams to score high marks.
45 students participated across the board and the deputy Director of Education recommended a professional educator working at the ACC to mark amd evaluate the scripts.
The top ten students presented their essays to the public at the Sessie Gbeinda Hall on February 6, 2021 in front of a panel of judges.
The winners are as follows:
Name’s Of JSS Pupils, Positions & Schools:-
1. Hawa Sillah- 1st -Forum for Africa Women Educationalist ( FAWE)
2. Rosa Sia Bangao- 2nd- Apostle Bona Aladura Junior Secondary school ( ABASS)
3. Mateneh Kargbo- 3rd- Ansarul Islamic Junior Girl’s Secondary School
4. Prince Moriba-3rd-Gbense High School (GHS)
5. Jeneba Koroma- 5th – Koidu Girl’s Junior Secondary School ( KGSS)
6. Osman Fenfaquee- 1st- Islamic Senior Secondary School ( ISSK)
7. Sahr Ngegba- 2nd- Eastern Moral Academy
8. Rebecca Matturie- 3rd- Municipal Senior Secondary School Koeyor
9. Sahr Karim- 4th- Municipal Senior Secondary School Baoma 2
10. Mary Kange-5th- Forum For Africa Women Educationalist Senior (FAWE).
Signed: David ESK Gbongbor.
See photos below:-