$500,000 (USD) DISBURSED TO SPORT CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS
The SLFA President Madam Isha Johansen has approved the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($500,000) to be disbursed to the Premier League Board, Clubs, and other Member Associations with effect from today 3rd March 2021.
The said amount which is the second tranche of the FIFA COVID-19 Relief Funds has been disbursed to the following bodies;
1. Sierra Leone Premier League Board-$200,000
2. Premier League Clubs-$70,000
3. Regional Football Associations-$50,000
4. District Football Associations-$112,000
5. National Referees Association-$5,000
6. National Football Heroes-$15,000
7. National Coaches Association-$5,000
8. Beach Football-$1,000
Clubs, Associations and other SLFA affiliates are reminded to comply with the FIFA/SLFA Financial Regulations relating to retirements of previous funds from the first tranche of the COVID-19 Relief Funds disbursement.
The President wishes the football family “continued good health and football spirits as we look forward to enjoying the beautiful game with safety and precaution”.
Head of Media- SLFA